In reality, a resolution is just a goal. Goal. That's a way better word. Let's go with that. Let's make some goals for this year.
Let's recap the last!
In the past year, I accomplished so many things it's hard to count. It's really unbelievable thinking about everything that happened in the past 365 days.
- I went to Sweden... and ate reindeer (first time ever!)
- I had an amazing girls road trip around Ireland on St. Patrick's Day
- I successfully completed my mid-term exam with flying colors
- I ran a half marathon
- I inspired!
- I have learned an un-measurable amount working in my profession
- I speak German!
- I took a mother-daughter trip to Italy and cooked wonderful Italian food with Mamma Agata
- I met an amazing group of friends who I can relate to
- Joe Maze (Dad) came to see where I've been working and living the past 2 1/2 years
Wow. How could I not be happy with the way the last year went?
2013 will be the year for lots of changes. I finish my apprenticeship in 6 months, to be exact. Do you know how fast 6 months goes by? It's going to fly. Once my apprenticeship is finished, it's time for my next chapter in my life.
What's my next chapter going to be?
Here's where my
Goal 1: Figure out my next step- get a job, find an opportunity, keep learning, dreaming, experiencing
This is pretty much my focus... starting NOW! I don't completely love not knowing what's happening in 6 months, but I'm super excited about what comes next. I've gotten so much out of the past 2 1/2 years that I feel like I can really take on anything at this point.
I've come up with some smaller
Goal 2: 30 days of Yoga- this means 30 straight days of yoga for the month of January (totally do-able)
Goal 3: Be nice, be happy and don't let other people give you no-need stress- this is a yearly goal that I strive to achieve